Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The person submitting the booking certifies that he/she is authorised to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons included on the online form. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property, and must be 18 years of age or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of people under 18 years of age.
It is advised that holiday insurance should be taken up by clients.
No automatic refund will be given on cancelled bookings by the guest, unless the owners are successful in re-renting the property where discretion will then apply to the circumstances of the cancellation.
A full refund will be given if the owners have to cancel the bookings due to fire or flood or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. closure of local paths due to foot & mouth etc)
– To pay for any losses or damages to the property or contents however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded)
– To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure
– Not to part with possession of the property or share it except with the other members of the property listed on the booking form
– To permit the owners access to the property to carry out any urgent maintenance
– The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated (4) and must not be exceeded (owners reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund if this condition is breached)
Duration and Times of Letting
The accommodation is available after 1pm on the first day of the letting and the client must vacate by 12pm on departure day.
The keys will be the responsibility of the guest during their stay and the also cost of any replacement in the event of loss or damage. Please treat them as you would your own.
Pets are welcome, but the following should be observed:
– They are kept away from livestock
– They are kept under control at all times
– Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms. Allergic reactions to pets can cause very serious illness and are therefore pets are not permitted in bedrooms/upstairs under any circumstances
– All pets must be up to date with flea and worming treatments
– That you accept total responsibility for your pets and its actions, especially cleaning up mess in the garden etc
– They must not cause annoyance, become a nuisance or intimidate and should never be left alone in the property or garden
Any complaints should be bought to our attention immediately so it can be speedily resolved.
Every effort is made to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. We are anxious to take remedial action immediately if there is any cause for complaint/concern.